Covid-19 Update – Re-opening
Hi Safe families, old and new, we are really pleased to announce that we can safely reopen some of our existing support groups. In order to comply with the new rules they will be very different to how they were. We will be meeting in smaller numbers, with social distancing, temperature checks, masks and lots of hand gel! We hope to be able to support as many of you as possible but please be aware to limit the numbers it will be first come first served for now.
If you are new to us and want to know more please leave a private message via our Facebook page, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text on 0797 373 8861 if you would like to talk to someone about:
- Pregnancy Crisis: If you or your partner or child is pregnant and the pregnancy is unexpected, unplanned or forms part of a difficult family situation. We can also provide post abortion support.
- Bereavement: If you have suffered the loss of a child or grandchild, including through pregnancy loss. This service has its own helpline number staffed by Chris, who is our bereavement specialist on: 07527489143
- Family Support: If you are in a difficult family or parenting situation, even if you are already working with another agency.
- FamilyCrisis: If you are a family, particularly families with lone parents who are finding it really hard to cope with isolation and home education during this crisis.
- Dads’ Hub: If you are a dad with a complex family situation and particularly those dads who are struggling with being separated from their children during this time of crisis.
- Hope for Carers: If you are the parent of a child who is suffering from a mental health crisis of any kind (diagnosed or un-diagnosed)
- Grandparents’ group: For grandparents who support their child (biological or not) or children in the support of their grandchildren.
We can offer a free pregnancy test, information about pregnancy options and confidential support
We are open to referrals from any agency and individuals are very welcome to contact us directly.
You may be confused and worried if the pregnancy was unintended. You may feel you face a situation that has no easy answers. Although you may be under pressure to make a decision quickly, it’s helpful if you can give
If you have experienced a stillbirth or other baby loss we can support you through the grieving process, offering support to you and your partner for as long as you need. We also facilitate a bereaved parents group which meets
Please see the home page for current details of services whilst we start to re-open Practical, Emotional & Social Support Are you a struggling mum, a bereaved parent, in need of baby clothing or equipment or caring for a young
Are you caring for a young person with a mental illness?
Join our new support group 'Hope for Carers' which meets on the last Tuesday of every month, 11 am - 1 pm and 7 - 9 pm at The Safe